Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

SPRING BREAK post


huzzah th13 demo review!
this feels like another step up from th12. the new death system (where you go kamikaze everything until a counter reaches 0) is a neat addition (though it's something you shouldn't go for often).

the bgm is something to talk about, it certainly doesn't sound like anything zun has done before (not even similar to th12 bgm). the title bgm is more dynamic too, with more of a bounce in it than th12.
I like everything about stage 2. kyouko is really fun to play against, with her narrow danmaku ohoho.. I'm still mad at how op'd sanae is with her sonic banana danmaku.

not sure if zun tried to make this easier, but the difference between hard and lunatic was major lul. I'd say th12 is a bit easier though, since yoshika was not as hard as brofist in th12... but she does have curvy lasers and likes to spam tiny bullets ...

also I have been trying to rush my vindictus character up to 70, and with free boat event coming up...

I'm still waiting for my new tablet to arrive. going to miss drawing on this old tablet.. maybe.

4 comments:

  1. I'll just wait for the full version...

    ReplyDelete
  2. >sanae is with her sonic banana danmaku.
    I see what you did there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't click on the picture. Fuckdamn shitcunts. Or did you really draw it that small?

    >not sure if zun tried to make this easier

    Apparently, he did. It felt that way to me, at least. I haven't tried it on lunatic, though..

    >I have been trying to rush my vindictus character up to 70

    Wow, what's with that level cap? There must be a lot of new stuff, huh?

    >I'm still waiting for my new tablet to arrive. going to miss drawing on this old tablet.. maybe.

    What are you going to do with the old tablet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I'd really get from another Touhou game is more music. Sadly, I don't really enjoy the games enough to put much time into them. Well, that and I can't anyways.

    ReplyDelete